Welcome to our go-to place for what our members can offer you. Support our women in business.
ARTS & CRAFTS: Painting, Photography, Sketching
- William Morris was an anti-industrialist who stood for traditional arts and craftsmanship. According to Morris you should have nothing in your house that is not useful or you do not believe to be beautiful. In that belief I make crafts that give your home a unique style www.ragnmuffin.com. Further information can be found under the heading “Story-Telling” or contact Elizabeth Halloran on 078 890 74 08
- Photography & Photo Art
Photography & Photo Art
Brigitte Kraus ZIWA member and photography group chair lady creates photography and photo art made-to-order.
Some people buy a picture simply because they "like" it. Brigitte, however, encourages to sell her photography and art with a story that goes far beyond the picture. Together with the buyer, Brigitte designs an emotional story for all photography and art she is going to produce. A story that connects the oeuvre with its surrounding and its viewers.
Visit her next exhibition at the Gallery Kunst Zürich Süd, Zürichstrasse 1, 8134 Adliswil 5-28 November 2021 or Brigitte’s website under brigittekraus.comor further info contact her under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Classes
- MultiArt STUDIO: Find your creative voice! Explore, grow, learn, whether you’re a beginner or are advanced. Art Studio Classes (7+ to adult); Individual and Family Art Therapy; Creative Art Workshops.
- Commissions for portraits
- Pottery Painting or Making ... Where You Get Creative!
- Open, welcoming walk-in studio, caring environment, but mostly: Your inspiration place with results you’ll love. Classes, birthdays, events. Free parking, excellent public transportation. Welcome to your new home away from home. Contact Rose Haechler Galle at +41 76 55 90 118, www.fire-works.ch
COPYWRITING, PROOFREADING, EDITING, TRANSLATION
- gygatext, the English specialist. With over 25 years of experience, we can differentiate between awkward English and the real thing. Whether you need us for proofreading, copywriting or editing: we work quickly and precisely. We also offer translations from German or French into English. Contact email@example.com or visit www.gygatext.ch
- One-to-one German lessons with a friendly and highly experienced teacher. Improve your German and get more out of life in Switzerland. Sandra offers focused, fun and efficient language coaching, including exam preparation (Goethe, telc etc.). Contact Sandra Wood on +41 78 60 64 364 or firstname.lastname@example.org visit www.languagecoachingonline.com to book your free trial session.
- Makumayu, Alpaca Fashion and leather goods. Beautiful fashions made from soft alpaca wool which are of high-quality, light, warm and made from naturally renewable resources. Come and visit us. For more information contact Maria Marthaler-Palaco at http://www.makumay.ch
- GREETING CARDS FOR ALL OCCASION
- Check out this link to Julia’s Cards for Sale Blog. https://juliascardsforsale.blogspot.com Cards feature hand painted flowers & birds, views of Zürich and special messages. Price: CHF 3 to CHF 5.00, discount when buying 10. Julia can also be contacted on 044 715 23 40 or 079 15 26 or email at Julia.email@example.com
- Say it with love, say it with style, say it with a handmade Roro’Greeting Card. Make your friends and relations happy with a unique card. Cards for all occasions are available from CHF 7.00 to CHF 12.00. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Discount given on more than 3 cards.
- HAIR & FASHION
- Cutting Edge Hair Styling Salon in Zürich. Coming from a long line of stylists in her family, Thea Colson, is from Ticino and was Director Stylist at the Wimbledon branch of Toni & Guy before opening her own salon in the charming Hottingen neighbourhood of Zürich. Tea specializes in classical and modern styles, as well as innovative and fascinating colour techniques. Website: www.theacolson.ch, +41 76 531 15 38, Steinwiesstrasse 76, 8032 Zürich.
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
- "Keep yourself healthy with Cranio-Sacral Therapy in Zürich and Spreitenbach. This gentle and effective therapy is based on osteopaths’
findings about the body’s rhythmic tidal motions. Margaret trained in London (2001 – 2003) and at the Da Sein Institute (Winterthur), where
she is a Tutor Assistant. Call Margaret Brace CranioSuisse® on 078 898 97 68, e- mail email@example.com www.embrace-your-vitality.com
- Do you know Lomilomi massage? Would you like to experience the therapeutic, harmonising and restorative effects of this massage style originating in Hawaii? Pavla is a Lomilomi practitioner based in Zurich Seefeld. To make an appointment (every Monday; Saturdays upon request) you can reach Pavla on 079 871 58 39, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.pavlalomilomi.com. E komo mai!
- MIND TRAINING & MINDFULNESS BASED COACHING
- Elizabeth Halloran handcrafts beautiful toy animals with an added story telling element. Follow the stories of RagnMuffin and friends on her blog www.ragnmuffin.com, or phone Elizabeth on 078 890 74 08 for more information.
For members who wish to advertise here please contact us at email@example.com for all the information you need to get noticed.