Advertising with ZIWAZIWA offers both members and non-members the opportunity to advertise in the ZIWA News and in the ZIWA Annual Directory.
Advertisements are sponsorships, which help defray our club magazines' layout, printing and distribution costs.
- ZIWA News is a monthly magazine, which is sent out to all members 10 times a year (June and July, as well as January and February are double issues). It is a vital instrument for the association. The editorial and advertising are carefully monitored for their relevance and acceptability by members.
- The Classifieds section is primarily reserved for members to place advertisements, which should not exceed 6 lines. ZIWA does not accept responsibility for advertised goods and services, and reserves the right to refuse advertising.
Members' discounts are applicable only for the following:
- Members conducting at-home sales (amounts less than CHF 4500)
- Non-Profit purposes
- Charitable Causes
- ZIWA Directory is published once a year and contains the address details of all members up to September/October. This is a publication, which members refer to throughout the year. Advertising in the Directory means exposure lasting for at least 12 months.
|Format :||Magazine Format, A5|
|Print Run :||950|
|Circulation:||at least 1800|
- ZIWA members:
- 750 members
- Represent more than 65 nationalities, including Swiss
- English speaking
- Interests include:
- Book Clubs
- Language Classes
- Food and Wine
- Dining Out
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation
- Cultural Events
- International and English speaking schools
- Embassies and Consulates
- Businesses with International Employees
- Re-Location Companies
- Removal Companies
A few advertising tips
- Avoid Overcrowding
- Highlight your logo
- One picture is worth a thousand words
- Include your business and e-mail address, phone number, and business hours